Old Hall

Up

Kingsley Hall Dagenham was founded in the 1930's by Muriel & Doris Lester as an extension to their work in Bow.

First as a tent and then the "Old Hall" was built.

The first building was a wooden hut "The Old Hall" Gandhi visited the building on his trips to KH Dagenham
It has been in use for many activities, especially for children and young people, even today. Pic is of the webmaster in about 1958
Please also see the links to:  Kingsley Hall Bow     The Archive Project    Archive Website

 

 

This is a personal website run by John Saville.  All web pages are Copyright John Saville as are all photographs unless otherwise indicated. Other information (e.g. maps etc) may be copyright to others as indicated. No information may be copied or reproduced without prior permission (from: john-saville@ntlworld.com) but this will almost certainly be willingly granted.