Children's House. Designed in 1925/6 by Charles Cowles-Voysey   (Pics c1934)
It has been in continuous use for children's work since it was opened by Ishbel MacDonald in 1932. (pic c 1952)
It is shown as part of London Openhouse each September. John went to Sunday School there  
Please also see the links to:  Kingsley Hall Bow     The Archive Project    Archive Website



This is a personal website run by John Saville.  All web pages are Copyright John Saville as are all photographs unless otherwise indicated. Other information (e.g. maps etc) may be copyright to others as indicated. No information may be copied or reproduced without prior permission (from: but this will almost certainly be willingly granted.