|Bill & Emily attended Kingsley
Hall Dagenham for over 60 year
- They met there as teenagers
- They were married there on
- Their son, John, was baptised there in
- For many years Bill was "MC" at regular
Saturday evening dances,
- He did the
lighting for shows, and handled the PA at the garden
- On their retirement they started
"Tea (Ballroom) Dance"
there every Tuesday afternoon for about
and raised a great deal of money for the work.
- They celebrated their Golden Wedding
there on February 13, 1993
- and Bill's funeral on June 12, 2000
- his ahses were buried there
planted in his memory
- Emily continues to go
there many times a week...........................